Inmersion Language Programs · SCHOOL TRIPS TO SPAIN, SEVILLE
Mini-stay programs are tailor-made for each class or school seeking to provide a balance between intensive Spanish instruction and a fun-filled program of activities and excursions in Spain.
Completely customizable experience
• To receive or not receive Spanish classes & decide how many hours a day.
• Classes in the morning or the afternoons
• Choose the activities and excursions for your group
• Choose the meal plan that best fits your group
Who are they for?
Students from grade 5 onwards.
You choose the date! Customized programs are available year-round. Mini-stays are typically 7 days. Inquire for shorter or longer stay programs.
Where are they held?
Cultural activities to choose at 0€ cost:
- Scavenger hunt around the center of Sevilla.
- Activities and Game Day in park.
- Guided visit to Los Reales Alcázares (Mudejar fortress).
- Guided tour of the Cathedral + visit to the top of the Giralda.
- Visit to Plaza de España.
- Guided walking tour through the old Jewish neighborhood (Barrio de Santa Cruz).
- Guided walking tour through the Triana neighborhood.
Other interchangeable activities with cost:
- Decorate your own ceramic tile (Triana).
- Cycling (kart bikes) through María Luisa Park.
- Flamenco Show.
- Mini flamenco dance class + flamenco show. Dance class directed by the artist who will later perform in the show.
Day trip (optional)
*Ask for prices
- Half day trip to Oleovisita: Educational trip and tasting to a local olive oil mill.
- Full day trip to Cordoba including visit to the Mezquita, jewish neighborhood and synagogue.
- Full day trip to Cádiz, the oldest city in Europe, including walking tour through the center and visit to its beach.